Windows 8 Installation Help
There is a known issue with Windows 8 that, in some cases, effects the installation of the .NET Framework. If you have a CD or older downloaded version of ExamForce CramMaster or Video Courseware, and you are having difficulty installing your software on a Windows 8 computer, you can use our “Windows 8 Compatibility Fix” to allow you to install your software.
To install the Windows 8 Compatibility Fix follow these steps:
- Download and save this file to your desktop:
Once downloaded, and double-click the new icon to start the installation process.
- Click “Next” on this Screen:
- Before running the Windows 8 Compatibility Fix some files will be copied to your PC this will take a few minutes.
- Make sure the “Run Windows 8 Compatibilty Fix Now” box is checked and click “Finish”, this will install and configure the Windows 8 Compatibility Fix.
- After a few minutes you will see the following message.
- In some cases, you may see the following message:
If you do, just click “Close program”.
- You should now be able to install and CD version of CramMaster or Video Courseware.