70-463 - Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
The Microsoft 70-463 exam is primarily intended for ETL and data warehouse developers who create Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, and whose responsibilities include data cleansing, and Extract Transform Load and data warehouse implementation.
Microsoft 70-463 Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Crammaster contains over 250 questions to test your skills and knowledge in preparation for the exam. Also included are Exam Quality Simulations to test your endurance for the upcoming exam.
- Design and implement a data warehouse
- Extract and transform data
- Load data
- Configure and deploy SSIS solutions
- Build data quality solutions
- Pre-Test Mode. Learn right away what you know and what you don't know in our Pre-Test Mode.
- Adaptive Drill Mode. Spend as much time as you need in all vendor objective categories you are weak in.
- Simulated Mode. After you have proven you are proficient in all vendor recommended objective categories, take a simulated exam, just like the real thing.
- Detailed Explanations. Find out why the right answer is right and the wrong answer is wrong.
- Randomized Answers. Prevents memorizing the material.
- Highest-Quality Reference Material Included*. Questions are mapped back to selected chapters from industry leading reference materials. Our partner publications include Sybex, Exam Cram, and other award-winning content providers.
- Free Electronic Updates. Vendors change objective categories. Make sure after you purchase to check back often for any product updates!
- "No Pass No Pay Guarantee"**
*Selected Titles, **Restrictions Apply