70-516 TS - Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (VB)
Candidates for the Microsoft 70-516 exam use Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and ADO.NET 4 to develop the data access layer of an application. Candidates should have a minimum of two to three years of experience developing application components that interact with a variety of data sources. In addition, candidates should have a thorough understanding of relational database concepts and should have a minimum of one to two years of experience using a relational database management system.
- Modeling Data
- Managing Connections and Context
- Querying Data
- Manipulating Data
- Developing and Deploying Reliable Applications
- Pre-Test Mode. Learn right away what you know and what you don't know in our Pre-Test Mode.
- Adaptive Drill Mode. Spend as much time as you need in all vendor objective categories you are weak in.
- Simulated Mode. After you have proven you are proficient in all vendor recommended objective categories, take a simulated exam, just like the real thing.
- Detailed Explanations. Find out why the right answer is right and the wrong answer is wrong.
- Randomized Answers. Prevents memorizing the material.
- Highest-Quality Reference Material Included*. Questions are mapped back to selected chapters from industry leading reference materials. Our partner publications include Sybex, Exam Cram, and other award-winning content providers.
- Free Electronic Updates. Vendors change objective categories. Make sure after you purchase to check back often for any product updates!
- "No Pass No Pay Guarantee"**
*Selected Titles, **Restrictions Apply