70-518 PRO - Designing and Developing Windows Applications, .NET 4 (C#)
The Microsoft 70-518 exam is designed to test the candidate's knowledge and skills on making the appropriate job role decisions around Windows-based applications on the desktop using Windows Forms and WPF. Candidates for this exam work on a team in a development environment that uses Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2010 and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 to develop desktop applications. Candidates should have a minimum of three years of experience developing applications, including one to two years of experience developing Windows-based applications. Candidates should have a thorough understanding of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Forms technologies in the .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.
The Microsoft 70-518 CramMaster contains over 200 questions to test your skills and knowledge in preparation for the exam. Also included is an Exam Quality Simulation to test your endurance for the upcoming exam.
- Designing the Layers of a Solution
- Designing the Presentation Layer
- Designing the Data Access Layer
- Planning a Solution Deployment
- Designing for Stability and Maintenance
- Pre-Test Mode. Learn right away what you know and what you don't know in our Pre-Test Mode.
- Adaptive Drill Mode. Spend as much time as you need in all vendor objective categories you are weak in.
- Simulated Mode. After you have proven you are proficient in all vendor recommended objective categories, take a simulated exam, just like the real thing.
- Detailed Explanations. Find out why the right answer is right and the wrong answer is wrong.
- Randomized Answers. Prevents memorizing the material.
- Highest-Quality Reference Material Included*. Questions are mapped back to selected chapters from industry leading reference materials. Our partner publications include Sybex, Exam Cram, and other award-winning content providers.
- Free Electronic Updates. Vendors change objective categories. Make sure after you purchase to check back often for any product updates!
- "No Pass No Pay Guarantee"**
*Selected Titles, **Restrictions Apply