70-687 - Configuring Windows 8
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who configure or support Windows 8 computers, devices, users and associated network and security resources. The networks with which these professionals typically work are configured as a domain-based or peer-to-peer environment with access to the Internet and cloud services. The IT professional could be a consultant, full-time desktop support technician, or an IT generalist who administers Windows 8-based computers and devices as a portion of their broader technical responsibilities. T
The Microsoft 70-687 CramMaster contains over 250 questions to test your skills and knowledge in preparation for the exam. Also included are Exam Quality Simulations to test your endurance for the upcoming exam.
This product has been updated to include Windows 8.1 material where applicable.
- Install and Upgrade to Windows 8
- Configure Hardware and Applications
- Configure Network Connectivity
- Configure Access to Resources
- Configure Remote Access and Mobility
- Monitor and Maintain Windows Clients
- Configure Backup and Recovery Options
- Pre-Test Mode. Learn right away what you know and what you don't know in our Pre-Test Mode.
- Adaptive Drill Mode. Spend as much time as you need in all vendor objective categories you are weak in.
- Simulated Mode. After you have proven you are proficient in all vendor recommended objective categories, take a simulated exam, just like the real thing.
- Detailed Explanations. Find out why the right answer is right and the wrong answer is wrong.
- Randomized Answers. Prevents memorizing the material.
- Highest-Quality Reference Material Included*. Questions are mapped back to selected chapters from industry leading reference materials. Our partner publications include Sybex, Exam Cram, and other award-winning content providers.
- Free Electronic Updates. Vendors change objective categories. Make sure after you purchase to check back often for any product updates!
- "No Pass No Pay Guarantee"**
*Selected Titles, **Restrictions Apply