70-513 TS - Windows Communication Development, .NET 4 (VB)
The Microsoft 70-513 TS: Windows Communication Development, .NET 4 (VB) is designed for a candidates who work on a team in a development environment that uses Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 to build distributed applications. The candidate should have at least one year of experience developing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)-based applications, including at least six months of experience with .NET Framework 4. The candidate should also be able to demonstrate the following:
- A solid understanding of WCF in the context of the .NET Framework 4 solution stack
- Experience creating service model elements
- Experience using WCF to support open and .NET communication
- Experience configuring and deploying WCF applications
- Experience using Visual Studio tools, tracing tools, SvcUtil, WCF performance monitoring, and IIS/WAS for hosting services
- Experience securing WCF applications
- A solid understanding of concurrency
The Microsoft 70-513 TS: Windows Communication Development, .NET 4 (VB) Crammaster contains over 200 questions to test your skills and knowledge in preparation for the exam. A short Pretest is provided to help you target your areas of weakness. The adaptive test is a study tool that gives you a more detailed focus in each of the objective areas. It includes explanations to help you understand information in the questions and correct responses. Finally, two Exam Quality Simulation tests to give you with timed test environment experience to help prepare for the live test experience.
- Creating Services
- Hosting and Configuring Services
- Consuming Services
- Securing Services
- Managing the Service Instance Life Cycle
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Distributed Systems
- Pre-Test Mode. Learn right away what you know and what you don't know in our Pre-Test Mode.
- Adaptive Drill Mode. Spend as much time as you need in all vendor objective categories you are weak in.
- Simulated Mode. After you have proven you are proficient in all vendor recommended objective categories, take a simulated exam, just like the real thing.
- Detailed Explanations. Find out why the right answer is right and the wrong answer is wrong.
- Randomized Answers. Prevents memorizing the material.
- Highest-Quality Reference Material Included*. Questions are mapped back to selected chapters from industry leading reference materials. Our partner publications include Sybex, Exam Cram, and other award-winning content providers.
- Free Electronic Updates. Vendors change objective categories. Make sure after you purchase to check back often for any product updates!
- "No Pass No Pay Guarantee"**
*Selected Titles, **Restrictions Apply