LPI Linux Essentials
The LPI Linux Essentials exam is a recommended, not required, pre-requisite for training in the LPIC professional program. This is a required exam for LPI Linux Essentials PDC. It covers basic knowledge for those working and studying in Open Source and various distributions of Linux. The LPI Linux Essentials contains over 200 questions to test your skills and knowledge in preparation for the exam. Also included are Exam Quality Simulations to test your endurance for the upcoming exam.
- The Linux Community and a Career in Open Source
- Finding Your Way on a Linux System
- The Power of the Command Line
- The Linux Operating System
- Security and File Permissions
- Pre-Test Mode. Learn right away what you know and what you don't know in our Pre-Test Mode.
- Adaptive Drill Mode. Spend as much time as you need in all vendor objective categories you are weak in.
- Simulated Mode. After you have proven you are proficient in all vendor recommended objective categories, take a simulated exam, just like the real thing.
- Detailed Explanations. Find out why the right answer is right and the wrong answer is wrong.
- Randomized Answers. Prevents memorizing the material.
- Highest-Quality Reference Material Included*. Questions are mapped back to selected chapters from industry leading reference materials. Our partner publications include Sybex, Exam Cram, and other award-winning content providers.
- Free Electronic Updates. Vendors change objective categories. Make sure after you purchase to check back often for any product updates!
- "No Pass No Pay Guarantee"**
*Selected Titles, **Restrictions Apply