CISSP 2015 CramMaster
The vendor-neutral CISSP certification is the ideal credential for those with proven deep technical and managerial competence, skills, experience, and credibility to design, engineer, implement, and manage their overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks.
The (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional 2015 CramMaster contains over 650 questions to test your skills and knowledge in preparation for the exam. Also included are Exam Quality Simulations to test your endurance for the upcoming exam.
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
- Pre-Test Mode. Learn right away what you know and what you don't know in our Pre-Test Mode.
- Adaptive Drill Mode. Spend as much time as you need in all vendor objective categories you are weak in.
- Simulated Mode. After you have proven you are proficient in all vendor recommended objective categories, take a simulated exam, just like the real thing.
- Detailed Explanations. Find out why the right answer is right and the wrong answer is wrong.
- Randomized Answers. Prevents memorizing the material.
- Highest-Quality Reference Material Included*. Questions are mapped back to selected chapters from industry leading reference materials. Our partner publications include Sybex, Exam Cram, and other award-winning content providers.
- Free Electronic Updates. Vendors change objective categories. Make sure after you purchase to check back often for any product updates!
- "No Pass No Pay Guarantee"**
*Selected Titles, **Restrictions Apply