CLO-001 - CompTIA Cloud Essentials
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials exam will show that the successful candidate has the knowledge and understanding of the main cloud computing principles and concepts. Successful candidates will understand what cloud computing means from a business and technical perspective, as well as what is involved in moving to and governing the cloud.
While it is not required, CompTIA recommends that a candidate have at least 6 months of experience in an IT environment, with direct involvement in IT-related tasks, responsibilities and/or decision-making.
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials CLO-001 CramMaster contains over 250 questions to test your skills and knowledge in preparation for the exam. Also included is an Exam Quality Simulation to test your endurance for the upcoming exam.
- Characteristics of Cloud Services From a Business Perspective
- Cloud Computing and Business Value
- Technical Perspective/Cloud Types
- Steps to Successful Adoption of Cloud Computing
- Impact and Changes of Cloud Computing on IT Service Management
- Risks and Consequences of Cloud Computing
- Pre-Test Mode. Learn right away what you know and what you don't know in our Pre-Test Mode.
- Adaptive Drill Mode. Spend as much time as you need in all vendor objective categories you are weak in.
- Simulated Mode. After you have proven you are proficient in all vendor recommended objective categories, take a simulated exam, just like the real thing.
- Detailed Explanations. Find out why the right answer is right and the wrong answer is wrong.
- Randomized Answers. Prevents memorizing the material.
- Highest-Quality Reference Material Included*. Questions are mapped back to selected chapters from industry leading reference materials. Our partner publications include Sybex, Exam Cram, and other award-winning content providers.
- Free Electronic Updates. Vendors change objective categories. Make sure after you purchase to check back often for any product updates!
- "No Pass No Pay Guarantee"**
*Selected Titles, **Restrictions Apply