220-902 - A+ CramMaster
The CompTIA A+ 220-902 exam will require the knowledge to assemble components based on customer requirements, install, configure and maintain devices, PCs and software for end users, understand the basics of networking and security and forensics, properly and safely diagnose, resolve and document common hardware and software issues, apply troubleshooting skills, provide appropriate customer support, and understand the basics of virtualization, desktop imaging, and deployment.
The CompTIA A+ 220-902 Crammaster contains over 500 questions to test your skills and knowledge in preparation for the exam. Also included are Exam Quality Simulations to test your endurance for the upcoming exam and the Sybex CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide.
- Windows Operating Systems
- Other Operating Systems & Technologies
- Software Troubleshooting
- Operational Procedures
- Pre-Test Mode. Learn right away what you know and what you don't know in our Pre-Test Mode.
- Adaptive Drill Mode. Spend as much time as you need in all vendor objective categories you are weak in.
- Simulated Mode. After you have proven you are proficient in all vendor recommended objective categories, take a simulated exam, just like the real thing.
- Detailed Explanations. Find out why the right answer is right and the wrong answer is wrong.
- Randomized Answers. Prevents memorizing the material.
- Highest-Quality Reference Material Included*. Questions are mapped back to selected chapters from industry leading reference materials. Our partner publications include Sybex, Exam Cram, and other award-winning content providers.
- Free Electronic Updates. Vendors change objective categories. Make sure after you purchase to check back often for any product updates!
- "No Pass No Pay Guarantee"**
*Selected Titles, **Restrictions Apply