640-554 - CCNA Security (IINS)
The 640-554 Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) exam is associated with the CCNA Security certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of securing Cisco routers and switches and their associated networks. It leads to validated skills for installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices and develops competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security infrastructure. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) course. The Cisco CCNA Security 640-554 (IINS) CramMaster contains over 475 questions to test your skills and knowledge in preparation for the exam. Also included are Exam Quality Simulations to test your endurance for the upcoming exam.
- Common Security Threats
- Security and Cisco Routers
- AAA on Cisco Devices
- IOS ACLs
- Secure Network Management and Reporting
- Common Layer 2 Attacks
- Cisco Firewall Technologies
- Cisco IP
- VPN Technologies
- Pre-Test Mode. Learn right away what you know and what you don't know in our Pre-Test Mode.
- Adaptive Drill Mode. Spend as much time as you need in all vendor objective categories you are weak in.
- Simulated Mode. After you have proven you are proficient in all vendor recommended objective categories, take a simulated exam, just like the real thing.
- Detailed Explanations. Find out why the right answer is right and the wrong answer is wrong.
- Randomized Answers. Prevents memorizing the material.
- Highest-Quality Reference Material Included*. Questions are mapped back to selected chapters from industry leading reference materials. Our partner publications include Sybex, Exam Cram, and other award-winning content providers.
- Free Electronic Updates. Vendors change objective categories. Make sure after you purchase to check back often for any product updates!
- "No Pass No Pay Guarantee"**
*Selected Titles, **Restrictions Apply