CompTIA Authorized Partner Program (CAPP)
ExamForce is proud to be a CompTIA Authorized partner and part of the CompTIA Authorized Partner Program (CAPP). CompTIA considers its Learning Content partners as one of their most important strategic assets and allies. CompTIA is committed to working with partners like ExamForce to help market the highest-quality learning products to IT professionals worldwide.
CompTIA is a globally recognized provider of high-quality, vendor-neutral certifications for IT professionals. CompTIA works with multiple Learning Content channel partners around the world to help IT professionals advance their knowledge, skills, and career credentials in order to raise workplace performance levels.
CompTIA has an extensive set of credentials in the IT skills market:
- Globally recognized vendor-neutral certifications that validate proficiency in networking, security, PC repair, server technology, project management, green IT, and other subjects.
- Over 1.25 million CompTIA certified IT professionals worldwide.
- Recognized by top IT companies such as HP, Sharp, Microsoft, Lenovo, and Ricoh.
- Recognized by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), which mandates four CompTIA certifications for IT competency. CompTIA A+®, CompTIA Network+®, CompTIA Security+ ™, and CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certifications.
- Creator of multiple industry resources-such as the IT Pro Community, CompTIA Career Center, and research reports-to help our partners, IT professionals, companies, and government organizations.
- Participation in government initiatives and programs to create jobs, extended careers, and improve IT workforce performance through multilayered workforce development initiatives.
CompTIA Authorized Partner Program Overview (CAPP)
The CompTIA Authorized Partner Program recognizes ExamForce as a highly valued CompTIA business partner. The Authorized Partner Program is designed to help partners rapidly grow their business by providing an industry-leading portfolio of certifications products combined with powerful resources and support. CompTIA defines ExamForce Learning Content as materials in which courseware is available for self study, eLearning online interactive training used as self study, pre- or post-classroom training, and certification preparation tools which validate learning and prepare students for certification tests.
CompTIA Approved Quality Content (CAQC)
ExamForce has earned the CompTIA CAQC seal of approval for a number of their exam preparation products. Learning content with the CompTIA CAQC seal offers the best resources for studying for CompTIA exams
CompTIA uses an independent third party, ProCert Labs, to review all partner content. ProCert Labs has developed a quality assurance standard for courseware and curriculum products based on modern instructional design theory and exam objectives correlation.
Training material given the CAQC seal has gone through a rigorous approval process to confirm the work meets exam objectives, language standards, and necessary hands-on exercises and labs. Students, training organizations, and educational institutions recognize the CAQC logo as the quality trademark of CompTIA certification materials.
Students have a number of study advantages with CAQC content, including: Complete coverage of all exam objectives, implementation of important instructional design principles, and instructional reviews that help students judge their learning comprehension and readiness for the certification exam.
Creating IT Futures Foundation
The information technology industry continues to see growth and has a strong need to employ skilled professionals. With that in mind, CompTIA built the Creating IT Futures Foundation. Through their relationships with leading IT companies and training organizations like ExamForce, they are able to facilitate the necessary resources to connect dedicated individuals with the opportunities they need to change their lives. Preparing unemployed and underemployed adults for CompTIA certifications and a full-time apprenticeship with a local companies is allowing the Creating IT Futures Foundation achieve their vision of enabling people to improve their lives through employment in the IT industry.
ExamForce is honored to be associated with a foundation that puts professionals to work and will continue to support the Creating IT Futures Foundation.