- Document control with automated workflow management.
- Project management sites that leverage related Project and Visio files.
- Business intelligence and knowledge sharing via internal blogs, wikis, and private social networks.
Flash-forward to the present and lo and b...
One key motivation for getting certified is to show your current (or a potential) employer that you have achieved an industry-recognized credential, in order to improve your earning potential i...
This move is long overdue. Windows XP is well over a decade old, and has had several stays of execution while Microsoft has tried to get businesses and home users to adopt one of its newer desktop OS releases. Windows Vista failed to get traction in the marketplace, but Windows 7 has definitely found its way into...
Private Cloud Exam OverviewThe Private Cloud certification exams were released in June 2012. As mentioned, there are two exams which candidates must pass to receive the Private Cloud certification:
- 70-246: Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- 70-247: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
Exam 70-246 Details
Here is a list of the knowledge domains covered by the 70-246: Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 exam. The approximate percentage of questions dedicated to each knowledge domain on the exam is also listed.
1) Configure data center process automation. (15-20%)
This topic includes implementing workflows and service offerings.
2) Deploy resource monitoring. (20-25%)
This topic includes deploying and configuring end-to-end monitoring, and creating monitoring reports and dashboards.
3) Monitor resources. (20-25%)
This topic includes monitoring network devices, servers, the virtualization layer, a...